Call for Submissions for a Service Contract Offer
We are currently looking for a person for a contractual mandate for tasks in fundraising and audience development.
Diversification of funding
- Monitor public subsidies at different levels of government
- Writing funding applications
- Implement a strategy to seek private corporate sponsorship / philanthropic donations
- Meet with partner groups and organizations.
- Develop relationships with partner organizations
- Support the spokesperson to represent the organization at selected community events.
- Great interest in the cultural development of Black LGBTQ+ communities
- Community Involvement
- Management and logistics
One-year renewable service contract
- Lump-sum compensation $CAD 35 000;
- Service mandate in French, functional English;
- Experience in similar mandates;
- Ability to manage a large workload;
We encourage applications from people from the LGBTQIA2S+ and/or racialized communities. If you identify yourself as a member of one of these groups and wish to indicate this on your application, please do so in your cover letter.
Are you interested in this mandate ?
Please send us your proposal by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: December 30, 2020.
About the Massimadi Foundation
The Massimadi Foundation’s vocation is to promote the culture and arts of black LGBTQ+ communities as a vector of social change in the fight against homophobia and transphobia and also in the integration of LGBTQ+ Afro people.
Our 3 missions :
- To promote LGBTQ+ afro culture and arts by organizing a major cultural event: the Massimadi festival.
- Prevent and fight discrimination among LGBTQ+ people from the Black communities by offering artistic awareness workshops open to the public and by disseminating artistic works on themes related to sexual orientation, gender identities and challenges affecting visible minorities.
- Highlight and encourage the creativity of LGBTQ+ artists from the Black communities by establishing recognition structures, mentoring programs and creative workshops.